This is the first version of our Terms of Service. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") as they appear in English language (UK) on this website govern our relationship with you. The terms and conditions become effective immediately you access the website. Users of feedbackhall agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines. Please do not use feedbackhall if you are unwilling to be bound by the terms.
1. "You" or "your” refers to you, the user of the website while "We," "us," and "our" refers to Feedback Hall Limited.
2. "Content" means all forms of communication - text, images, photos, audio, video, location data including any files synced, uploaded or imported
3. "Your Content" means the contents you input or transmit through feedbackhall (the site). They include such things as the experiences you share, your ratings, comments, reviews, questions and answers as well as any information that you publicly display in your account profile.
4. "Feedback Hall’s Contents" or “our contents” mean contents created by Feedback Hall and made available on the site.
5. "Third Party Content" means content that originates from parties other than you and us.
Specificically, you agree to the following terms:
1. You will not Join feedbackhall if you are below 18 years or currently barred by us or by law from receiving our services.
2. When joining feedbackhall, you will provide accurate information about yourself. 3. On registering, you will be given a password. You agree not to disclose your account password to anyone else.
4. You will create and use only one account on feedbackhall.
5. You will not access feedbackhall with someone else’s account details.
6. You will not re-establish an account on feedbackhall after your account has been terminated
7. You have read and understood our Content guidelines and that you will respect it.
8. You are responsible for the activities that occur in connection with your account. You alone own all the contents you provide on feedbackhall and you are responsible for all of them. You assume the risk associated with all your contents. You can avoid exposing yourself to liability by posting contents that are true, accurate, honest, and does not violate any third party rights. Read our Content guidelines.
9. When you use the site, you use it at your own risk. While we are doing our best to protect you from contents that we consider inappropriate, you may encounter contents that are indecent, offensive or not genuine
10. you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub licensable, transferable rights to use your content for any purpose including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms.
11. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Site right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media.
12. You will not collect any information from our site using any automated means 13. You will not perform any activity considered illegal under the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria on or through the feedbackhall website.
14. We are working hard to ensure that we continue to provide great user experiences and therefore appreciate and welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your expectations. You agree that your suggestions to us are your original ideas and that we are not obliged to pay you for these suggestions even if we use them.
15. We are not under compulsion to enforce these Terms against another user on your behalf. When you report another user for violating the terms, we will investigate your report and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
17. In case you violate any of our policies or guidelines, Feedback Hall has right to: ü remove any content it considers objectionable without prior notice to you. However, you will be given an opportunity to make an appeal. ü block you if you repeatedly violate its policies ü deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information
18. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Feedback Hall Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
19. Nigerian law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and Feedback Hall or between you and another user. For any claim brought by any party, you agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in federal courts.
20. Either you or Feedback Hall may terminate this legal agreement. You may end your legal agreement with Feedback Hall at any time by deleting your account, disabling your application and discontinuing your use of the Services at any time you want. On the other hand, we may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the services at any time, especially when we believe that you are violating this agreement or creating risks or possible legal exposure for us. However, we will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. In any case, this agreement shall terminate.